Become A Partner
WHAT IS THE SPONSORSHIP?
Sponsorship is a simple act, to everyone, that can bring a lot to your business. In fact, it is a gift of cash, skills, nature or technology to benefit Keep A Breast Foundation Europe.
INTEREST IS MY BUSINESS?
Beyond the personal interest that you may have for our cause or our programs, consider sponsorship as a win-win partnership that should be part of your business strategy.
There are three major benefits to be gained from such an approach ...
This is an ideal way to communicate differently:
- Externally, towards your customers, your partners or the general public
- Internally with the people in your organization.
- It is a way of affirming your values and put your skills to the general interest.
- It is also a way to support the educational and cultural development, and thus participate in the attractiveness of your territory.
WHAT ARE THE ESSENTIAL STEPS?
Cultural patronage is extremely simple to implement, individually or through business clubs. It does not require a lot of ways to have a positive impact on both your business and cultural projects selected.
- Get to know our programs: ART EDUCATION AWARENESS ACTION what is the program that you like? Education in Schools with Non Toxic Revolution, support for women affected by breast cancer with "Treasured Chest Program"…
- Establish a sponsorship agreement between your company and Keep A Breast Foundation Europe. It secures the commitments of each particular counterparties which you can benefit.
- Tax receipt for donation works (Cerfa N ° 11580 * 02) you must attach to your return tax will be automatically reset. Do not hesitate to talk to your accountant.
- Optimize your sponsorship action, communicating with your partners or the general public, mobilizing your staff on this project.
WHAT THE LAW SAYS?
The Law of 1 August 2003 on patronage, associations recognized of general interest and foundations has created a tax incentive very (doubling the previous tax benefit). The outline is as follows:
- A reduction in your income tax of 60% of donations to organizations and works of general interest in the subject to a ceiling of 0.5% of your net sales (with the option to defer the excess over the next five years if this threshold is exceeded).
- The counterparties in communications and public relations for your business capped at 25% of the donation amount. It is, for example, private tours of provision of reception areas, inclusion of your logo on an exhibition catalog, rental exposure for your business ...
IN BRIEF IS 60% OFF 25% OF TAX AND COUNTERPARTIES OR GLOBAL ADVANTAGE OF 85% OF THE AMOUNT OF DONATION TO SPONSOR NOW!
Tell us about your project of cultural patronage,
Pcontact Lorene Carpentier: